Sessions & Pricing
A range of sessions are on offer, Monday to Friday, during term time, as follows:
|Morning Session||8.30am to 11.30am|
|Lunchtime Session||11.30am to 12.30pm|
|Afternoon Session||12.30pm to 3.30pm|
|Day session||8.30am to 2.30pm|
|End of day session||2.30pm to 3.30pm|
For continuity of the children’s learning experience, we offer places based on the following:
- 5 morning sessions (8.30 - 11.30) or
- 5 afternoon sessions (12.30 - 3.30) or
- 5 full day sessions (8.30 - 2.30)
All additional (non-funded) Nursery hours will be charged at a flat rate of £7 per hour.
Lunch time and end of day sessions are charged at £7. Parents can opt to pay an additional £2.50 per day for a healthy 2-course hot meal, or send a packed lunch in with their child.
When the school is oversubscribed, after the admission of pupils with an Education, Health and Care plan naming the school, priority for admission will be given to those children who meet the criteria set out below, in priority order:
1. Looked after children and children who were previously looked after but immediately after being looked after became subject to adoption, a child arrangements order, or special guardianship order.
2. A sibling at the school who is on roll at the school at the time of admission and the place of residence is within catchment of the school.
3. The child's place of residence is within catchment area of the school and there is no sibling on roll at the school
4. There is already a sibling at the school who is expected to be on roll at the school at the time of admission and the place of residence is outside of the catchment area
5. Children of staff at the school. Priority will be given to children of staff in either or both of the following circumstances:
a) where the member of staff has been employed at the school for two or more years
at the time at which the application for admission to the school is made, and/or
b) the member of staff is recruited to fill a vacant post for which there is a
demonstrable skill shortage.
Wrap around care
From September 2019 we will be running our own wrap around care sessions. We will be offering Breakfast Club from 7.30 - 8.30 am and After School Club from 3.30 - 6 pm. For further details, please contact the school office.
30 hours funded childcare places
We will be offering 30 hour funded places to eligible families from September 2017. Please contact us as soon as possible to register your interest and secure your sessions via our online registration form.
To find out more information about extended entitlement, please visit https://www.milton-keynes.gov.uk/children-young-people-families/30-free-childcare-information
To find out if you are eligible and apply visit HTTPS://CHILDCARE-SUPPORT.TAX.SERVICE.GOV.UK/